The Healthy Travel Workshop
A Fifteen Minute Crash Course On Nutrition — Healthy Eating In Real Life Situations Wherever You Are In The World
YOU LOVE TRAVELING BUT...
You also know how frustrating it can be to stay fit and healthy on the road — the temptation of the dessert menu, the service station snacking followed by mid afternoon cravings leave you feeling way too tired by the end of the day to exercise, despite your best efforts to make a game plan and stick to it.
You're either 'on the wagon' and feeling great or 'off the wagon' and feeling...meh.
If you travel for business or pleasure, have a big trip planned or just don't want your health and fitness to be compromised by a constantly changing environment, you're in the right place.
Hello, I'm Emma.
A qualified Health Coach, former adventure travel guide and podcast host — here to help you stay fit, healthy and organised when you're 'on the road' by providing structured easy-to-follow systems, support and motivation.
Dedicated to building products with a purpose that you get lifelong access to — my company is built on compassion and fuelled by collective wisdom. My work has been featured in The Huffington Post, Thrive Global and The Telegraph.
Get started now!
YOU'RE GOING TO LEARN
- How to feed yourself to turn off your hunger hormones
- How to eat out anywhere without restricting yourself or feeling deprived
- What you really need to know about healthy snacking
- How to avoid crazy cravings
THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR YOU IF YOU FALL INTO ANY OF THESE CATEGORIES:
- You commute regularly or travel for work or business and feel that that sometimes derails you from living a healthy lifestyle
- You’ve got a vacation, holiday or extended period of travel coming up and know that you need to rely on something other than willpower to maintain healthy habits
- You’re on the road full time either for work or just because that’s how you’ve chosen to live and don’t want you health to suffer as a result of a constantly changing environment
- You're vegetarian or vegan or have food allergies or intolerances and you'd love some real life actionable strategies on how to deal with the nutritional side of traveling